Saphire Slime Saphire Slime

Nice game. Good luck in the contest :)

Not Rocket Science Not Rocket Science

Great game

Hey maofperson, I'm the admin at Games Garden and I understand your feeling and I believe is because the logo is a bit stretched. I sent the developer the logo in a smaller size and he decided to put it bigger. If the logo now doesn't look as good is not a reason to say the game is stolen.

Parkour run Parkour run

Not bad

I could see this is your first game and if that's the case it's actually not that bad. As wiseguyy said, the graphics are nice and so is the music and sound effects and I agree with the rest of the people that the controls could be improved but again, it's more than good for a first game. Well done and keep up working and learning!

Plant Life 2 Plant Life 2

Awesome game!

I liked a lot version 1 and this version is like the 1st one in steroids! :P
The graphics are cool as well as the animations (apart from some bugs that move their legs even though they don't move?). The shop is great as well, I think this game should be frontpaged!
Is not usual to see a game as original as this one :)

Turbo Spirit XT Turbo Spirit XT

Flash menu!

hey! why havent you disabled the flash menu? if you right click the mouse button, you can rewind, forward... so is not good!
The game is ok, some graphics are not too good and some are very good! so what s going on? too many gradiants (colour I mean) in some objects.
Has lots of options, thats good, for an online game is pretty good to have all that.